Saturday, January 9, 2021

 Quote: "People always seem to band together in accordance to a principle that has nothing to do with love, a principle that releases them from personal responsibility."  James Baldwin


Affirmation: I honor that within you which is the same in me. Namaste


Realization: We as a nation are taking every opportunity to screw this whole thing up.


Let me be clear and state it for all to hear: I abhor all violence. This includes the destruction of property, both private and public, by anyone. Monuments should be removed by plan not by mob. 

 

That said I would not be honest if I did not say I understand with a high degree of certainty why it takes place. And it all truly makes me sad that we let the goons among us influence our protests of power. Turning them into deadly riots accomplishes nothing and leaves us worse off than ever.

 

The US is in trouble. It is long past time to stop condoning reckless hate and ignorance. Stop stoking the flames with baseless claims and accusations.

No comments: