Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fall Season


Leaves, branches, whole trees falling all around this season so far. We did a reading for White Horse last Saturday night and it felt good to do a little acting again. One thing leads to another they say and the FACT Company has picked one of my ten minute plays for their Words and Wine Series. October 24th at 3:00pm at Joria Productions- 260 West 36th Street, 3rd Floor in NYC. Very excited.

Jennifer and I just celebrated out 7th wedding anniversary. I am lucky to have her.

Got word from Paul Rebhan he sent me a slew of photos from Europe where he and Marcy are doing a victory lap around France and Italy after Paul's battle with Cancer. I am so happy for them. They look great and we hope to see them soon!

It is with great sadness we mark the passing of the father of a co-worker of mine. Anthony Carbone, my heart felt condolences go out to you and your family at this difficult time.

May God Bless and keep you all as Fall, this beautiful fall winding toward Halloween!

No comments: