Friday, October 16, 2020

New Normal

 

Good yoga this morning. We constantly do things I could not do 10 months ago. It is an entirely different life now “I’m just sitting here watching the wheels…”

 

Nagging feeling I am not doing enough! Not writing, not exercising not, not, not…so self-defeating.

 

I biked the other day and walked with Jen. I write every day either here, in my "Free Write" document, or in my hand written journal or both. I tend to the back yard while contemplating the front and the many wild projects I have in mind including picking up my path of 370 odd bricks and laying them down again. Raking the stone in the Japanese maple garden and putting more weed guard down. And we need a pumpkin. 

 

Present to each breath and eternally grateful for the abundance we enjoy. I try to find the "eye" of this political hurricane and remind myself of how much is beyond my control. Watching too much news can be detrimental to your mental health.  

 

I keep away from the divide and seek ever peace of mind. 

 

I finally got the pumpkin.

 

Namaste!

 

 

No comments: