Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Though time will end someday for me, while I live I will never forget.


Happy Birthday to my uncle Carlo...this would have been Aunt Jo Ann's birthday, she who just passed...life moves forward. Today is a day for me to pause and reflect on the moment that changed my life, the lives of so many. Five years ago today I stood and spoke at my father's funeral in Arlington Virginia. I thanked my sisters for taking care of our dad and giving us all the chance to see him laugh with his grandchildren. 12 years ago I was in the beginning of my third year with the Buildings Department. I was on the 14th floor of 60 Hudson Street and I heard the first plane pass and explode into the North Tower. My thoughts and prayers are with all who lost loved ones on that day.



Though time will end someday for me, while I live I will never forget.






No comments: