Monday, July 11, 2011

Wee Wee Hours

This is a first. I am blogging from the Emergency Operations Center this AM. To all my loyal fans: The City is all quiet at the moment. I was just reading my archive and see that I have been slacking. I used to blog a lot more. I am never sure how I am being received. Nobody ever comments and I get a little discouraged.

I took last week off from writing. I am itching to get back at it. Hopefully blogging from the iPad will rejuvenate the experience since now I can do it where ever I can get wifi.

My main character is a lot like me. Except tall, dark and handsome. He is also sometimes at a loss for the write stuff at the right time. I am listening to the mice squeal. All is quiet this summer morning.

So last week zero pages, but proofed some copy with the help of God and two friends I will get by...time to listen to some Grateful Dead.

1 comment:

administrator said...

MD
Don't get discouraged by the lack of comments!

First, blog comments are like talk-radio calls; only a tiny percentage of people ever call the shows.

Second, consider what venture capitalist Fred Wilson (http://www.avc.com) says about his blog: "...this is about compiling a set of work that is substantial. Anil says: Based on the past dozen years that I've been writing it, I expect that my blog will in some ways be one of the most significant things I create in my life. I'm 100% with Anil on this. People ask me when I am going to write a book and I laugh at that suggestion. AVC is more than a book will ever be. It is live, it is deep (in terms of total posts), it keeps going, evolving, and ends when I end."