Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween


The Alpha and the Omega of my all time favorite character. Here I am the Satyr making a plaster mold in performance of a woman's petite breast. Here what follows is the finished sculpture. Fond memories of the Harper Gallery in Tribeca. My friend Paul continues to battle his illness with the help of his Mystical companion Marcy. My thoughts are with them both during this difficult time. Were I there with him today I would wrap Rebhan in bandages and gauze and parade him around to trick-or-treat on a hand-truck, selling tickets to those who wish to see the Mummy come to life! Haunted indeed. Wishing everyone a spiritual and fun All Hallows Eve. Paul Rebhan is a Saint who marched into my life ages ago. I am forever grateful for my friends.

No comments: