Tuesday, August 4, 2009

After September


Those of you who follow this page are the first to find out that my book of poetry, "After September" is now available on Amazon.com as well as Xlibris.com. My author page will link you to the book :

Author page: www.xlibris.com/Ransom.html

100% of my royalties are being donated to the:

National September 11 Memorial and Museum
at the World Trade Center

I can't thank everyone enough who has helped bring this project to such rapid fruition. A process begun in early June of 2009 is now complete. Well, almost. Now I have to get the word out and hope people will react. I wrote this book not so much for those who were there that day, though I hope they find it helpful in expressing their own emotions, but for those who were not, those not even born. In a sense this is a milestone in my own emotional recovery from what took place eight years ago. This moment represents my own personal climax to a healing which began on September 12th, 2001.

No comments: